A traditional delicacy in an unconventional place. That is a goose feast on a ship.
You can enjoy a golden-roasted goose with live music on November 9th during a romantic cruise on the Danube river. You can see the unique view of the Bratislava Castle during the night and experience the magical atmosphere of the Old Town from the deck of our luxury boat. We recommend this cruise for couples, parties or as a corporate dinner and teambuilding.
Arrival on the ship from 18:15
Dinner during a sightseeing cruise with live music from 19:00 to 20:00
Mooring in the port between 18:30 - 19:00 and 20:00 - 21:30
120 g Duck pâte with roasted almonds and mango puree (7,8)
350 g Baked goose leg, red cabbage, potato pancakes (1,7,12)
100 g Breadcrumbs potato dumpling (1,3,7)
58 euros / adult
39 euros / child 3-9 years old (child under 3 years free)
Additional 10% discount ONLY when buying online
Minimum 30 passengers is required for the cruise to happen.
Pets are not allowed on the board.
- Internet tickets can be purchased no later than 24 hours before the cruise
- The general conditions of carriage are part of the ship's schedule. SPaP - LOD, a.s. reserves the right to change prices, dates and programs, due to facts that were not known at the time of closing the ship's schedule!
- Deadline for the ship's schedule for 2023: December 2022.
- cancellation 14 - 9 days before sailing - cancellation fee 50% of the ticket price
- cancellation 8 - 3 days before sailing - cancellation fee 75% of the ticket price
- cancellation less than 3 days - cancellation policy 100% of the ticket price
- failure to board the cruise - cancellation fee 100% of the ticket price
The above cancellation conditions apply only to tickets purchased at a travel agency. Tickets purchased via www.lod.sk are subject to the cancellation conditions stated in the General Business and Transport Terms and Conditions