Bratislava – Vienna
Regular Cruises by Hydrofoil
1 hour and 45 minutes long cruise by a hydrofoil express boat from the Bratislava’s downtown to Vienna including crossing of the lock chambers in Freudenau. A popular day trip offers an opportunity to discover natural beauties of the river Danube as well as the chance to spend a day in the centre of Austria’s capital.
16. 4. – 3. 9.
|WE, TH, FR, SA, SU|
8. 9. – 22. 10.
|FR, SA, SU|
16. 4. – 10. 9.
15. 9. – 22. 10.
Operate also on public holidays 1.5., 8.5., 29.8. 2017
Check-in 15 minutes before departure
|Bratislava – Vienna||105 min|
|Vienna – Bratislava||95 min|
Return: € 35,00, One way: € 20,00
Bicycle transport: return: € 6,00, one way: € 4,00
Children (6 - 15 years): 50%
Children under 6 may travel free (no separate seat) when accompanied by fare-paying adult.
Students, Seniors (60+):10%
Handicapped persons: 10% (as well as for accompanying person)
Groups of 20 or more persons, every 21st person is free.
Special offers for students, seniors ang school groups.
- Bratislava - SPaP-LOD - Int. Passenger Port, Fajnorovo nábrežie 2
(approximately 3 minutes walking from the historical centre of Bratislava)
- Vienna - Schiffstation Reichsbrücke, Handelskai 265, Platform directly in front of the passenger port building (U1 Vorgartenstraße 5 minutes)
Tea, coffee, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are served at the main deck bar during the whole cruise. Light refreshments are also available.
- Individuals and larger groups are recommended to book tickets in advance. Reservation for groups of 10 persons and more must be in writting.
- General transport conditions are part of the timetable.
- Port taxes included.
- The SPaP - LOD, JSC reserves the right to change the prices, terms and programmes in respect of the information not available at a closing time of Ship Timetable: January 2017.