Regular Cruises by Hydrofoil
1 hour and 45 minutes long cruise by a hydrofoil express boat from the Bratislava’s downtown to Vienna including crossing of the lock chambers in Freudenau.
A popular day trip offers an opportunity to discover natural beauties of the river Danube as well as the chance to spend a day in the centre of Austria’s capital.
Check-in 15 minutes before departure
Bratislava Vienna Bratislava 2014
|23. 4. - 29. 6.
||WE, TH, FR, SA, SU
|1. 7. - 31. 8.
|5. 9. - 26. 10.
||FR, SA, SU
|Line 1||23. 4. - 15. 9.||19. 9. - 26 . 10.
|Bratislava – Vienna
|Vienna – Bratislava
Fares: return: € 29,00 , one way: € 18,00
Bicycle transport: return: € 6,00 , one way: € 4,00
Children (6 - 15 years): 50%
Children under 6 years of age may travel free of charge, if no seat is requested, max. 2 children, however, they must be accompanied by 2 adults with valid tickets.
Students, Senior (60+): 10%
- Bratislava - SPaP-LOD - Int. Passenger Port, Fajnorovo nábrežie 2
(approximately 3 minutes from the historical centre of Bratislava)
- Vienna - Schiffstation Reichsbrücke, Handelskai 265, Platform Nr. 6 - directly in front of the passenger port building (U1 Vorgartenstraße 5 minutes)
- Individuals and larger groups are recommended to book tickets in advance. Reservation for groups of 10 persons and more must be in writting.
- Return ticket (only Line I.) includes free parking in the area of the port in Bratislava.
- General transport conditions are part of the timetable.
- Port taxes included.
- The SPaP - LOD, JSC reserves the right to change the prices, terms and programmes in respect of the information not available at a closing time of Ship Timetable 2014.